Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
Corporation (referred to as either “the Corporation”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Business Extension Bureau of Texas, Inc., a Texas corporation..
Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
Customer refers to any organization that contracts with BEB to receive design, print, and mailing services
Device means any device that can access the Website such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual and all personal information entrusted to BEB
Protected Health Information (PHI) is any information that relates Personal Data with a the past or present health of an individual or to payment of health care claims. PHI information includes medical conditions, health status, claims experience, medical histories, physical examinations, genetic information, and evidence of disability.
Service refers to the Website as well as printing and mailing services operated for BEB’s customers that may contain Personal Data.
Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Corporation. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Corporation to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Corporation, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Corporation in analyzing how the Service is used.
Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Website refers to BUSINESS EXTENSION BUREAU OF TEXAS, INC. accessible from https://BEBTEXAS.com.
You or YOUR means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the Corporation, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, Personal Data and/or personally identifiable information is provided to Us by Our Customers. Additionally, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Website.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Website by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Website or when You access the Website by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
You can instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if You do not accept Cookies, You may not be able to use some parts of our Website.
can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Corporation may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
● To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
● For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the services Our Customers have asked Us to provide on Your behalf.
● To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
● To provide You news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
● To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
● With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, or to contact You.
● For Business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Corporation assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
● With Business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
● With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Corporation will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of its Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at BEB’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from BEB’s jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
If the Corporation is involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, Your Personal Data may be transferred.
Under certain circumstances, the Corporation may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other Legal Requirements
The Corporation may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
● Comply with a legal obligation
● Protect and defend the rights or property of the Corporation
● Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
● Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
● Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Detailed Information on the Processing of Your Personal Data
Service Providers have access to Your Personal Data only to perform their tasks on Our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we may use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Rights of Access, Deletion, and Rectification
You may have certain rights with respect to the data held on BEB’s systems. These rights may include:
• The right to know which of Your Personal Data We to which we may have access
• The right to correct inaccuracies in Your Personal Data
• The right to have Your Personal Data deleted from Our system(s)
As the Corporation receives Your Personal Data from our Customers, on receipt of a verifiable request from You, We will
• Inform You as to which, if any, of Your personal data may exist on Our system(s)
• Direct You to the Customer that maintains the system of record so You may request Deletion and Rectification of your data
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
• Complete the transaction for which the Personal Information was collected, provide a good or service requested by You or on Your behalf, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you;
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
• Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
• Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
• Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
• Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
• Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Rights of Restriction, Portability, Sales Opt Out, and Automated Decision Making
BEB does not engage in any data sharing or sales practices, nor does the Corporation hold Your Personal Data as a system of record. BEB also does not enage in any automated decision making practices.
The Corporation has designated a HIPAA compliance officer that is responsible for answering questions or issues regarding PHI. This officer is also charged with the responsibility for issuing procedural guidelines for access for PHI and developing guidelines for describing how and when PHI will be maintained, used, transferred or transmitted. The HIPAA compliance officer may be contacted via the Contact Us section below.
All officers, employees, and agents of the Corporation are trained to preserve the confidentiality and integrity of PHI and to safeguard such data to the extent possible in compliance with the requirements of the security and privacy rules and standards established by HIPAA.
As BEB Company does not hold any PHI as a system of record, no data retention rules apply for PHI.
Children Under Thirteen
BEB does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Consistent with the requirements of the US Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, if we learn that we have received information directly from a child under age 13 without his or her parent or legal guardian’s verified consent, we will use that information only to respond directly to that child (or his or her parent or legal guardian) to inform the child that he or she cannot use the Services. Subsequently, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) effective January 1, 2020
Our consumer bankruptcy database is not subject to the CCPA:
All consumer bankruptcy data is public information which is gathered from the federal courts and is exempt.
The bankruptcy data is regulated by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) and we are not a Credit Reporting Agency (CRA).