First Class Mail = .78%
Standard Mail = .895%
Periodicals = .832%
Some highlights to review:
- FCM Automated Area Distribution Center (AADC) rates and 3-digit presort categories for automation letters and postcards, and Standar Mail Automation Letters are merging into one.
- The weight maximum for FCM nonautomation presorted machinable letters and Standard mail machinable letters will increase from 3.3 oz to 3.5 oz
- Standard Mail will now be known as USPS Marketing Mail
- The weight maximum of Marketing Mail flats that pay piece races will increase from 3.3 oz to 4.0 oz
- Workshare rate discounts are being reduced
For detailed rate comparison charts, click onto a category below:
Rates were submitted to the PRC (Postal Regulatory Commission) for review. We will continue to post the current changes as they happen. If you have questions or need additional information, please don’t hesitate to contact us.