Last week we officially kicked off our final Marketing for Small Business Seminar Series of 2014. The first class topic was Blogging and 86% of the class were kind enough to submit a survey and tell us what they thought. We are (so) excited and flattered by the comments and reviews. Check it out:
- 100% respondents rated the class as EXCELLENT and said they would recommend the class to a friend or colleague.
- Presentation, information and interaction were all rated as EXCELLENT.
- 33% signed up for the remaining three classes, while 50% had already registered for the entire series.
- We created the graphics above and below to highlight comments shared with us from our students.
Participants said that they wanted more classes on a wide variety of topics such as:
- Overview of Word Press
- General overview of websites as a whole
- HOW TO: Tweet
- Creating Graphics
We will work on content and set up additional classes in the first quarter of 2015.
Our next two classes (Social Media and Two Mails: Direct Mail & e-mail) have already SOLD OUT and we have room for only 2 more for the final class on Search Engine Optimization (SEO). SEO is one of our most popular classes and will sell out quickly. If you haven’t already, register today by clicking here.