We are about to go to press with our Fall version of The Bureau. We are presenting it in a different than normal format (a 16 page booklet inserted into an envelope) just to change things up and give it a fresh look. We hope you like it.
The upcoming edition includes the following stories:
- A Letter from Ron Royall: The Houston Economy After Harvey
- Big Facebook Changes
- Review of the 2019 Marketing for Local Business Classes
- USPS Task Force Update
- USPS Request for Marketing Mail Paper Base Content Only
- 2018 Holiday Mail Deadlines
- Nonprofits – Make Your Mail Multi-channel & Receive Better Results
- Bragging Rights – Thanks for a Great Year of honors
- Special Thank Yous
We hope you enjoy this edition of The Bureau, and hope you have a happy and safe Halloween. If you haven’t received a printed version, and want to; just click here and we’ll add you to our mailing list and get one right out to you.
As always, thank you for your business and partnership.